The HOA Pool and Clubhouse will be closed starting Monday, April 12, 2021, for the Pool Renovation Project. The pool is scheduled to re-open in March 2022.
FOOTHILL RANCH COMMUNITY POOL
27021 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA
Pool/Spa Hours: 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Use of facilities is limited to Residents and their guests (no more than five per household).
- Swimming is at one's own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Children 14 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Jumping, diving, running and/or unruly conduct are prohibited. Additionally, use of skateboards, bicycles, roller blades /skates, or other such equipment around the pool area is prohibited.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages or glass containers are prohibited. Facilities should not be used when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please shower before using the pools.
- Swim toys, flotation devices and such other items are not allowed in the pool, except water wings or US Coast Guard approved water safety devices with adult supervision.
- Sound devices are permitted only with the use of headphones.
- Proper attire required.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool/spa area except for service dogs. No pets in pool, spa or wader.
- All infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers or waterproof rubber pants with elastic at the waist and legs while in the pools.
- Please help keep our pool area clean. Deposit all trash in available trash cans, never in pool.
- Please do not use the facilities if you have skin lesions, sores, inflamed eyes, mouth -nose- ear discharge, or may be a carrier of any communicable disease.
- Facility gates are to remain closed and locked at all times.
- Pool ID card is required for use of facilities. You may be asked to show your I.D. card to the pool monitor or management.
- The pool, spa and surrounding areas within the pool are not allowed to be reserved for any activity whatsoever, including, but not limited to, aquatic related activities and parties.
- Maximum pool occupancy (162)
- Pool rules apply to the spa.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants and those with health conditions requiring medical care, should consult with a physician before entering the spa.
- Use of the spa alone is not recommended. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Maximum spa occupancy (25)
Wader Pool rules
- Pool rules apply to the wader.
- The wader pool is for the use of children five (5) years old and younger.
- All children must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- No running, pushing or splashing in the wader.
- Swim toys, rafts, floats or other such items are not allowed in the wader.
Failure to abide by the rules may result in the expulsion and/or suspension of facility privileges.
- 1st offense: verbal warning
- 2nd offense: 15 minutes out of the pool
- 3rd offense: suspension from pool area, and where appropriate, parents will be notified.